DDS, China Medical University, 2001
PhD, Osaka University (Japan), 2009
2009.04~2011.03 Doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Prosthodontics and Oral Rehabilitation, School of Dentistry, Osaka University
Main Research Interests
- Clinical use of dental implant and the biomechanical evaluation of the implant prosthesis and supporting tissue.
- Clinical application of the overdenture and related biomechanical evaluation.
- Yang TC, Chen YC, Wang TM and Lin LD (2017). Influence of Implant Number and Location on Strain Around an Implant Combined with Force Transferred to the Palate in Maxillary Overdentures. International Journal of Prosthodontics 30: 286-288. (SCI)
- Tauchi Y, Yang TC and Maeda Y (2015). Distribution of Forces in Distal-Extension Removable Partial Dentures With and Without Retromolar Pad Coverage: A Pilot In Vivo Study. International Journal of Prosthodontics 28:386-388.(SCI)
- Yang TC, Cheng KC, Huang CC and Lee BS (2015). Development of new tissue conditioner using acetyl tributyl citrate and novel hyperbranched polyester to improve viscoelastic stability. Dental Materials 31: 695-701. (SCI)
- Yang TC, Maeda Y and Gonda T (2014). CLINICAL PERFORMANCE AND SATISFACTION OF REMOVABLE PROSTHESES WITH SELF-ADJUSTING MAGNETIC ATTACHMENTS. Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry 111: 131-135. (SCI)
- Maeda Y, Yang TC, Ikebe K and Andoh T (2014). Frequency of Relining Procedures During the Maintenance Period of Removable Prostheses: An Experiential Report. International Journal of Prosthodontics 27: 151-152. (SCI)
- Yang TC, Maeda Y (2013). The biomechanical effect of platform switching on external- and internal-connection implants. International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Implants 28(1): 143-7. (SCI)
- Sano M, Ikebe K, Yang TC, Maeda Y (2012). Biomechanical rationale for six splinted implants in bilateral canine, premolar, and molar regions in an edentulous maxilla. Implant Dentistry 21(3): 220-4. (SCI)
- Sogo M, Ikebe K, Yang TC, Wada M, Maeda Y (2012). Assessment of bone density in the posterior maxilla based on Hounsfield units to enhance the initial stability of implants. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research. 14 Suppl 1: e183-7. (SCI)
- Yang TC, Sugie M, Maeda Y, Ikebe K (2012). Effects of different root coping materials for abutment teeth on secondary caries and periodontal conditions: a retrospective study. International Journal of Prosthodontics. 25(1): 63-5. (SCI)
- Yang T-C, Maeda Y, Gonda T (2011). Biomechanical Rationale for Short Implants in Splinted Restorations: An In Vitro Study. International Journal of Prosthodontics 24(2):130-132. (SCI)